Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Best Day Ever #2

Okay, so if the car show was Jackson's most favorite day ever, than Tuesday at the park was a very close second.

Monday, it rained ALL day, and Tuesday was so nice, so some friends and I decided to take the kids to the park. Due to the above mentioned rain, the park was very muddy. It didn't take the boys long to discover it, and once they had, we knew there was no way to keep them out of it. They had a wonderful time, and we had a wonderful time watching them get as messy as they possibly could. Jackson doesn't usually like to be dirty, so it took him a few minutes, but once was in, he was all in! It really was a blast. At one point I looked at him and he was laying in it. Thank my friend Jennie for the pictures... she was the only one smart enough to have her camera. My friend, Royale told her mom that it would have been worth her getting in her car to come the boys, and the pure joy on their faces. Its true...how I wish you could have all seen the excitement that took place at the park.


the dicovery... (Jackson with Jennie's son, Isaac)
Jackson, Isaac and Royale's son Arthur... who loved it so much... he ended up down to only a shirt and onsie by the end of things
We started calling them our three little pigs because they were rolling around in the mud

Jackson quite pleased with himself at the mess he has become
Once the muddy clothes were off... it was caked on his face so bad it wouldn't come off until I scrubbed him down in the bathtub. He's even more pleased to have no clothes on.


4 comments:

Wendi said...

Love it... looks like a great case of "Ring Worm"!
I am sure my kids wish you were their mom... I don't think I ever let them play in mud. (Shame on me!!!)

Wendi said...

Sooo cute Love it Love it!!!

Claire Howard

Shannon said...

So stinkin' cute. I love that even as he fills out he still has those chunky shoulder rolls!!!

Shannon said...

Okay, Court, you're slackin' on blog duties. It's been two weeks! :)