Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rock-a-bye Baby

On Sunday night, we went to our friends' Jennie and Kevin's house for the Superbowl. Needless to say, Jackson was up later than usual, which made for him being really cranky and fussy on Monday. He has this bigwheel tricycle thing that he loves to ride aroung the house. Well, just before naptime, he was "popping wheelies" in the kitchen and fell backwards, banging in head on the kitchen floor... which sent him over the edge. It was the straw that bock the camels back for my sleepy, fussy boy. I went to his room and got his favorite blanket so that we could snuggle on the couch to help calm him down. He was so snuggly that I just sat there with him for about 20 minutes. I got up to load the dishwasher, so that I could lay down and take a nap when he did. When I walked back over to the couch 5 minutes later, this is what I found...


Is that the sweetest face you've ever seen?!
He has never done anything like this... he never sits still long enough to even think about this happening, so it was very precious!!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

One of the sweetest faces ever! And the sleeping makes it even cuter! I am so sad I missed seeing him when I was in G-boro for the weekend. Glad I was able to see you though! Take Care!