Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby, Baby!!!

So, I have reached week 15, and have 2 days in a row where I have felt good. I never thought this day would come... I feel like a new woman.

At week 12, I went in for my first doctors appointment. Thank you Brittany for the referral, I LOVE Dr. Tomblin!!!! I knew I would hear the hreat beat, but having done it once before with Jackson, I just wasn't expecting to have the reaction that I did. It was as if I'd never heard it before, it was incredible. Just amazing. So, my exam was done, and Dr. Tomblin looks at me and says... "your uterus feels too big for there to only be one baby in there..." Once I started breathing again, he told me that they were going to have me get an ultr sound so they could see if there was more than one. I sat and prayed and worried and finally my name was called.

Well guess what... only one baby, you can breathe now. Just a big baby or an abnormally large uterus... either way, as long as its just one, I'm good to go. That, too, was so awesome. Seeing the baby on the screen was just amazing. At this satge of development it just looks like a big head, but it is still so beautiful to me so see a healthy baby. Its funny to me the things I don't worry about, but then breathe such a huge sigh of relief when they tell me that its alright.




My latest cravings are...

Cake... I made a coconut cake last week (which one the prize for cakes at our ward Chili cook-off and bake off) and I made a pig-pickin' cake this week! YUMM-O

Sprite... I usually don't drink soda at all, but I can't get enough

Canned/frozen peaches

Fruit Loops

Nothing too exciting... just things I can't live without right now

As of right now, we have a girl's name ready to go... Caroline May. But we are stumped when it comes to boys. Maybe that means it will be a girl!? :) We will know in 5 weeks... I can't wait

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow you are showing so big now! i cant beleive how much you have grown in 2 weeks. It seems like it just popped out. I am glad you like him I do too. and I am glad for your sanity there is only one!

Wendi said...

You. look. amazing.

Shannon said...

I was excited for a moment at the prospect of twins! :)