Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I love the Children's Place!!!

Every season, I try to buy Jackson one or two pairs of good shoes from Stride Rite... they are a little pricey, but I feel like little developing feet that are walked on for 12 straight hours a day need some TLC. I had planned on buying him these adorable navy and white saddle shoes from Stride Rite for Easter. I knew it was alot of money to spend for Easter shoes that he won't wear that often, but he HAD to have these shoes!!! :) This past summer my Grandma bought Jackson this precious white, smocked outfit from Strasburg Childrens that he is going to wear on Easter, that needed those saddle shoes.

I headed out for the mall today to bite the bullet and buy the shoes. Without thinking, I drove to Four Season's Mall, the mall I grew up going to. Well guess what, Stride Rite is at Hanes Mall. (Four Season's Mall is 25 minutes from the house one way, Hanes is 25 minutes from the house the other way). I was so mad... so to make myself feel better I went into Children's Place, my favorite kids clothing store, (everything is always on sale and everything is always 2 for $10, 3 for $15, etc.) and guess what... navy and white saddle shoes for $30 less than Stride Rite... woo hoo!!!! So Children's Place, thank you, for letting me get the shoes I wanted for a GREAT price!!!

Jackson will look precious on Easter... I'll make sure to post pictures!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Whenever we are at malls, I go to children's clothing stores to admire the cute clothes, and children's place is great!

I remember my mom saying once that they got us kids stride rite shoes, too! I felt so deprived as a child in my cheap clothes, but apparently I got expensive shoes! :)