Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wedding Bells...

Well, now that they have been married almost a month, I thought it would be a good idea to finally blog about the wonderful time we had in Utah for David and Leda's wedding. It was a wonderful week and everything was so beautiful... especially Leda!

You know me, so of course you know that I did not have my camera as often as I should, but I hope you enjoy some of the pictures I was able to get.


Jackson on Temple Square... he always finds the time to play with his cars!!!
We took a tour of Welfare Square... and even got to sample the food

David and Leda as they were coming out of the temple


The bride and groom... and of course I did not get any pictures of the temple... sorry

My beautiful boy walking around Temple Square the morning of the wedding


Jackson made a friend on the airplane...did I mention he was an ANGEL... I kept expecting a melt-down, but it never happened... he was such a good boy.

I am so happy that we were able to make the trip to Salt Lake City and share in such a happy occasion. I am so grateful that David and Leda moved the wedding up a couple of weeks so I was able to go. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I love my little brother so much and am so happy that he fould such a wonderful companion!!!


No comments: