Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 4th

We spent some time on the Fourth of July with my Dad and Stepmom, Dianne. Jackson loves to spend with time with them, and we had alot of fun that day. They were so nice to have us over as they had literally moved into their house two days earlier.

As goes the story of my life, I was not prepared and I only got a few pictures before my batteries died.
This is Jackson with Tyndall, one of their two Great Danes. Jackson finally believes that they are dogs rather than Cows, and he really likes them.

Due to a lack of tables... :)

My Fourth of July coconut cake


He thought the sparklers were great... this is the last picture I got before my camera died... this picture does capture how much fun he had.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

WOW they really do look like cows!! And that cake is beautiful as a 4th of July cake. I want some!! Yumm-O

Wendi said...

I thought that was a cow!
Wow!
I am wiping the drool off my computer screen...yummy looking cake!