Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Shower

Lasr weekend, a few of my sweet friends threw me a baby shower at church. It was so nice, and I was so overwhelmed with the generosity and love everyone showed me. I was definitely spoiled. It was such a fun time, and I hope everyone had a great time... I know I did!

The adorable (and delicious) cake


didn't everything look so great?!


Dalene (my mom-in-law) me, and mom

the family shot... Christal (married to Cameron's brother, Christopher), Jenifer (engaged to Cameron's brother, Colby) Brittany (Cameron's sister), Dalene, me, mom Leda (David's wife) and Dianne (my stepmom)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

It really was a fun time and I cant wait until little Caroline is here with us! By the way we sure are a good looking family, both sides!!

Wendi said...

Why wasn't I invited?
I tease.
Glad you had a great time!