Sunday, January 31, 2010

Twilight Party

Can I get a "woo! woo!" ?

Amy has been playing around with the idea of having a "Twilight" party for quite a while, and it finally happened! And, if you are a "Twilight" dork (like we are) it was great...
this is the cake I made... yummy (of course)

We watched the movie and then played the "Twilight" Scene-It game. I realized quickly that I did not know as much about "Twilight", especially the movie, as I thought. I had nothing on the other ladies that were there!


Amy's mom found this movie poster for her. We were tempted to cut out Bella'a face so we could all pose with Edward... that would have gone a little too far, right?!

Amy posing the book cover


Me with our wonderful hostess



my cake, again


Amy even made us goody bags with a "Twilight" bookmark, button, a notepad and candy.
Thanks, Amy for a fun, girls only, day!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

And Amy didn't invite me? How fun. Looks like y'all had a great time.

Love, Auntie Kimmy

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I wish I knew AMY!!! That looks like a blast!! Next time I want to be invited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather/Mom said...

I want to go to a Twilight party!