Sunday, January 31, 2010

Florida... Finally

How I do apoligize for the delay... some minor (which could have been major) computer problems delayed his post, but here it is; with several others to follow shortly...

And another little tid-bit of information... this is my 300th post!!!! Yay!!! How appropriate that it involves one of my favorite places and some of my most favorite people to visit!

Just after Christmas we headed to Florida where we got to see not only my Dad and Dianne, but Papa and Grandma, and Kelly and Dave and Ava, Luke and Logan. We spent most of our time just hanging out and having fun at Dad and Dianne's house, where they had a wonderful fenced in backyard and a neighborhood playground.






For those of you faint at heart, plaese do not look at the next pictures. My Caroline girl can never get enough to drink, and when there are dog bowls around, it makes for easy access to water...




We did decide one day to all go to Gator Land. I haven't been since I was little kid and Papa and Grandma said the kids would love it... which was true!

What a loser am I? This is the only picture I have the twins. I was going to make a special point of getting more, since Kelly is so good at showing them off on her blog... :). Luke is above, and Logan below, and what sweet, sweet babies they are!!!



Jackson and Ava got along beautifuly for the most part and loved being at Gatorland together. They walked around chasing each other and holding hands. Its hard to beoieve how big they are getting.





The big, fake Alligator



They have a small petting zoo area where you can feed the animals, and I must say that this was the favorite!!!










Wait, let me scratch that... it was the favorite until we saw the water area. We did not know there as a place for the kids to play in the water. We did not go prepared with swim suits, so the kids got stripped down to the undies and had a blast!













(yes, she's drinking more water)


(sharing Granddad's protein shake)


How could I forget... Caroline's favorite person in Florida, is not a person at all...

Caroline and her Ry Ry!!! She lovs him!!!



I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, generous family that can make trips like this possible for us! Thank you Dad and Dianne for eveything, and Papa and Grandma, too! e love you all so much and can't wait to see you again!

4 comments:

Sawyers Family said...

I did not realize what Gatorland was until I saw the picture of you and your kids on the huge gator! I have been there before and took a picture on the same gator! How fun! That is a cool place and I love the picture of Ava and Jackson holding hands!

Marti Family said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Kelly's kiddos are so adoreable!!! Caroline is too funny...she just must be part puppy!! I love her drinking from the doggie bowl....she is going to hate that one later! haha!

The Newey Fam said...

What fun pictures! We loved seeing you guys!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Looks like a fun family trip! your little girl is just the cutest! We need to get our kids together to play!!!
oh and the dog bowl - blegh!!!