Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some December Fun!

I just wanted to post pictures of some of the other fun things we did during December. It was full month, and we had alot of fun!

After we had our snow, it warmed up just enough for the snow to melt a little bit and re-freeze. Just perfect for "skating" according to Jackson.

She has to do everything her big brother does!

We celebrated Christmas with the Howard's mid-December. It's always so fun to get all the kids togehther. They all love each other so much and love to play with each other. (They're wearing the same shirts as in the video because it is the same day... although they did wear those shirts alot, but I liked them)


Greema and PaPa with all their grand-babies. I love how Dylan and Caroline are the same size!

Me and my Woos! I love my naughty girl!!!


Amy and I also celebrated Christmas together. We just got together at her house and had dinner and a movie. We also played the Twilight "Scene-it" game. We're such dorks, but it was fun!


One of Amy's favorite things is the chocolate lasagna that they used to have at the Olive Garden, and you all know how we feel about the Olive Garden. I decided to make Amy a chocolate lasagna for Christmas, and not to pat my own back, but I have to say, it was DELICIOUS!

Yummy!
Our friend, Kasey, also came for another visit, and Jackson was beyond excited to see his new favorite friend, Jake. It was great for all us girls to get together again!

I love this picture... and I love that Jackson and Jake love each other so much


I'm so lucky to have such good friends!



Jackson got this hat made out of glow sticks and he thought it was the coolest thing!

Then, after Christmas we jumped on the plane and headed for Florida...

Do I look excited?!

2 comments:

Heather/Mom said...

Those are some well traveled children!

Brooke said...

looks like so much fun! i love how you said dylan is the same size as caroline but I would have disagree and say that dylan is way bigger! haha