Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow Day

It snowed alot... alot for here, anyway. Enough for snowball fights, snowmen and sledding.

Jackson was ready to go outside and play from the minute he woke up. Once we were all up and ready to go, we headed outside...

This is Jackson sledding on the hill behind our house. He really enjoyed himself. But, there is not alot of space at the bottom of the hill and the kids kept running into our neighbors house, trashcans, and boat.


This is the view from the top of the hill

Caroline wasn't so sure at first. She stood still alot because she seemed to slip alot when she tried to walk. Plus, I had her so bundled up I think she could barely move.


After sledding our hill for a while, we headed to one of our neighbors who have a great hill right outside their back door. The sledding was so fun. I haven't done it in forever. I eneded up with a bruise on my back from the sleg I went so much!

Jackson couldn't get enough. Every time he made it to the bottom he immediately asked to do it again.

Even my fearless, lttle woos wanted in on the action. She climbed into a sled and fussed until we let her go down. She went several times... one time the sled even flipped over and she ended up face-first in the snow, but she wasn't done.

It was so fun to hang out with our neighbors and all act like kids again! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: