Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Friends

My friend, Kasey, who lives in South Carolina was up over the Thanksgiving holiday, and we used it as a great excuse to get together a couple times.

On Friday. Amy, Kasey and I met at Olive Garden dinner. It is our "go-to" spot. I was explaing to someone recently that is is my favorite restaurant, but it's not even abou the food. It is about the time I have spent there and the memories that have been made. It's the place we've always gone, and I'm sure it will be the place we always go!

Our fantastic waiter, Jamison, took our picture. Aren't we lovely?!


Kasey's kids and my kids are really close in age, but she has a brand new baby, unlike me. Her son, Jake, and Jackson are about three weeks apart in age, and her son, Nick, and Caroline are about 6 weeks different. Her new little boy, Ty, is 2 months old. We decided to meet at Chick-fil-a on Saturday so the kids could play, and Jackson has been talking no-stop about his new friend, Jake ever since. It was great fun! I went to high school with Kasey's husband, Daniel, so it was great to see him as well!

Nick and Caroline. Caroline is 6 weeks older.

Kasey and me (holding Ty)


The whole bunch of us. That plant behind me makes my hair look crazy. ha!

No comments: