Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Christmastime!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Everything about it... the lights, the smells, the food, family, friends, everything!!!

But my favorite part is going and picking out a Christmas tree, a real, live, Christmas tree.

Unfortunately, this year I have a naughty girl and I wasn't going to get a traa at all, but I gave in. And, sadly for me I bought a cheap, fake tree that my naughty woos couldn't ruin. Despite the fact that it's f-a-k-e (which is usually a four-letter word around my house) it turned out very pretty and fills our living room with Christmas light.


And of course, my favorite Christmas decoration...



And speaking of naughty, how do you like the Christmas t-shirts I made for the kids using iron-on letters? Cute, huh?

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

EJ said...

My little girl SO needs a naughty shirt. :)

Sawyers Family said...

I love the shirts and your tree is very pretty even if it's FAKE!

Heather/Mom said...

They each need a "naughty" and "nice" shirt. They are cute!