Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Florida... a month later

Right around Mother's Day we went to Florida for about a week to visit my dad and Dianne. It was such a wonderful, relaxing trip... I can't wait to go back. I say that every time I go to Florida. Ther's just something about it. It also doesn't hurt that we get to visit family.

We had just landed in Florida... aren't those great faces?!

Of course, one of the highlights of our trip was Ryland and Tyndall. If I ever thought that Jackson loved them, I had no idea how much Caroline would LOVE them. She spent the majority of her time following them around and getting very upset when they walked away from her.



She absolutely couldn't get enough.

Dad and Dianne live in a charming little place just outside of Coco Beach. There was a great park about a mile or two away that we walked to every day. It had a great playground and a fun fountain where the water shot up out of the ground that the kids could play in.

The favorite part of the park was of course, the swings!


I know its hard to tell in the picture, but Caroline and a squirell are staring each other down. This had to have lasted for atleast 10-15 minutes. I would walk away and come back, and there they still were. It was hilarious.

One of Caroline's favorite things to do was to crawl up on all the TV equipment. We couldn't keep her off of it.

This fountain was soooo fun. They played and played and played. Even Caroline would right up on top of the water. I definitely have a couple of water bugs.

This little girl loved Caroline, and the feelings were definitely mutual. Caroline is a social butterfly and loved all the attention.

Jacson had a great time playing in the backyard. It was basically sand. He spent so much time out there with his beach toys and would come in absolutely filthy.
I think my favorite part was surprise, surprise... the beach. It was very different from the beaches I am used to going to in Florida, but the weather was beautiful, and any beach is great to me. Jackson loved being taken out into the waves, and Caroline loved eating the sand more then anything. I finally had to put a paci in her mouth because she was shoveling it in by the fist full.

Caroline made another friend at the beach, and she spent most of the time crawling into other people's "campsites". She is a friendly one.


My babies were tuckered out after our long day at the beach.

Thank you Dad and Dianne for a wonderful visit! We hope we can come back soon!!!

No comments: