Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Two Birthdays and a Graduation

May was a fun month for us. Cameron and Leda both celebrated birthdays and Leda graduated from her Masters program at UNCG.

Cameron turned the big 3-0, so I decided to throw a surprose party for him. We made it until the day before the party when not one, but two members of Cameron's family, who shall remain nameless (Colby and Mike) spilled the beans. It was done innocently, but I couldn't believe we almost made it, and Cameron had absolutely no idea.


The cake I made for the party. It was delicious and cute if I do say so myself!

Jackson loved singing "Happy Birthday" and blowing out the candles.
Leda celebrated her 24th birthday, and mom took us all out to P.F. Changs in celebration of her birthday and graduation. It was an "adults only" evening, and we had a wonderful time!


Mom was ut of town for Leda's graduation and Cameron stayed home with the kids, so I got to go. I felt so special just being there... what an accomplishment!!!

Me and my sister-in-law. Isn't she wonderful, and beautiful? :) I love you, Leda!

David and Leda. They are so sweet together!!!

I'm so glad I was included in the festivities!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

No mention of the "Entertainment" I brought? Kyrah AKA the streeker!