Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am alive...

I have so much to post, but I can't find the chord that attaches to my camera to upload pictures.

As soon as I find it, I will blow your mind with all the pictures...

But until then, I have some good news to share...

Kelly had her babies!!! They were going to take the boys in the 28th (at 36 weeks), but due to some serious health concerns regarding Kelly, they took them on Monday.

I don't know many details, but they weighed in at just under 5 lbs. and just over 5 lbs.

Luke William (after Kelly's dad, my Papa). He looks JUST like Ava. Its crazy!

and Logan Val (after Dave's dad)

We are all so excited to have them here. Kelly and Dave's journey is just beginning...


7 comments:

Sawyers Family said...

Those babies are so cute! We had so much fun playing today!

Shannon said...

Good to know you're alive! :) And congrats to Kelly and Dave!

Does your camera have an SD card? If so, you can get an adapter thing to plug it into that goes into a USB port, or your computer may have an SD port itself!

Marti Family said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Please tell Kelly Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news and they are so sweet!!! Can't wait to find out more about how they are doing!!!

Leda Johnson said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you posted this...because David didn't tell me. I'm so glad they got here safely!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
7 Pages Long (Steve & Lisa) said...

Courtney, please send my congratulations to Kelly and Dave. They are so sweet. Glad to hear they are doing well, look forward to seeing more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Cameron -

Courtney will fix her spelling once you fix your grammar. Tee hee!

Love,
Your Mother-in-Law

:o)