Thursday, April 30, 2009

So Let's Pretend It's Last Friday...

... Because that's the day my baby girl turned...


Eight Months Old!!! Seriously?! Eight Months Old?!

This little girl is seriously the sweetest baby ever. She just makes me smile, probably because there is rarely a time when she's not smiling.

So much has happened in the last month... she has gotten three more teeth, she is crawling all over the place, and she is pulling up on things and standing. I can't believe how "big" she is getting and all that she is doing.
This is her new "I don't know" pose. She does it all the time.

She loves Jackson more than anything. I think it is so sweet.

Serioulsy, she smiles all the time!

We love this precious girl!


I did get a video of her crawling... I'm sure I enjoy it more then you will, but humor me. :)

5 comments:

stephanie howard said...

What a fun age!

Marti Family said...

SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!!! I just can't get over it!! I can't believe she is eight months already! It seems like you just had her! So cute!

Kim said...

She was so close to crawling here at my house. Glad she's got it mastered. Sweet girl smiles with her whole face. As Shannon would say, she's so stinkin' cute!

Love and hugs, Auntie Kimmy

Shannon said...

Yea! I'm glad you made a video 'cause she was SO CLOSE when I saw her! I'm glad to see her in action! And when you said she loves Jackson more than anything I thought well, maybe she might actually love Maya more! :) They will have fun playing this summer. Don't let Caroline walk before then and I'll try to make sure Maya can crawl. :)

Wendi said...

Happy 8 months Caroline!!!

(Let's pretend that it is April 23 when I post this comment mkay?)