Sunday, April 12, 2009

Caden

I've taken my car to the same body-shop for as long as I've had a car, and for as long I've been taking my car there, the shop dog, Caden has been there.

This week, I finally took my car in to get an estimate on the damage.Well, Caden LOVED Caroline, and Caroline LOVED him. He would lick her and she would laugh and laugh. She would grab onto him and just couldn't get enough.





The ladies in the shop also loved Caroline and took turns holing her while we were there. Before we went I stopped and got Jackson a happy meal so he would sit and be good while we had to be there. Caden swiped one of his chicken nuggets, and I'm thinking we might to go there for every meal. I have never seen Jackson eat so much or eat so fast, because he didn't want to the doggy stealing his food.

I can't wait for Caroline to see him again next week when I take the car in to get fixed.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Time for a pet?