Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 Days of Courtney

So, in an effort to return to blogging, I am trying something new that I saw on my cousin, Shannon's blog. Each day for 30 days, you will learn something new about me. Won't that be fun?!


Day 1: A picture of myself with 15 facts about me...



1. I have to sleep with a big, loud box fan, and
2. I have been known to pack one in my suitcase if neccesary
3. I love to eat ice... all the time... as in addicted to it
4. I singlehandedly keep the chapstick/lipgloss industry in business. I have eight tubes in my purse right now
5. I love my kids, but don't really enjoy being a stay-at-home-mom
6. I love to sing and sometimees feel as though I missed my calling in life
7. I love anything mint- flavored
8. I have pectus carinatum, which affects 1 in 400 people, but only 1 out of 5 cases occur in women
9. I do kick-boxing every day
10. I love watching all the MTV reality shows
11. I make homemade bread every friday. We have bread with peanut butter and jam for dinner and it is my favorite meal of the week
12. I've known I was going to name my son Jackson since I a kid
13. I love doing my make-up
14. If I could, I would go to bed at 8:00 every night
15. I love Lifetime movies


So, come back tomorrow and find out something you may or may not know about me.

2 comments:

Sawyers Family said...

I loved reading these things about you. What kind of kick-boxing? Are you at a gym or just at home? I'm glad you're still making homemade bread every Friday...that's so you!

Jessica said...

Ok, please don't think I'm a crazy nut. Somethings I remember about you are: you have a wonderful laugh, you always smelt like vanilla (I still think of you when I wear Vanilla lace by Victoria's Secret), and yes, I remember you always had shiny lips. LOL I too LOVE ALL the MTV reality shows...I'm talking LOVE them. (Luke hates that I watch them) I don't care though, it's my secret indulgence! I just might steal this 30 day idea from you!