Monday, January 31, 2011

30 Days of Courtney. Day #4

A picture of my night...


My nights are usually pretty much the same. After the kitchen is clean and the kids are in bed,


I,

1. Go to the tanning bed. I know its a horrible habit, but it is my favorite part of the day. I'm just not ready to give it up.

2. Curl up on the couch and have a date with my DVR

and 3. Curl up in my bed and drift off into never never land. Probably my 2nd favorite part of the day. I love turning my loud fan on and going to sleep!

is that the prettiest bed?! I might never get out if I had a bed like this!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Apparently Marma told my mom she doesn't feel like looking at our blogs (especially mine) because she only wants to look at pictures of "the babies." :) But I enjoy reading your info, so keep it up!