Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Days of Courtney. Day #3

A picture of the cast from my favorite show...

It's no secret that I really enjoy watching TV. When Cameron and I first got married, we watched TV on bunny ears and got about 5 channels. And, I was okay with that. I didn't care that much about TV, thought it was a waste of money and had no desire for a nice TV or cable or sattelite.

When we bought our house a little over 5 years ago, we got Dish Network, and listen to me when I say that I will never go back to bunny ears. I love my DVR... I can watch everything I want. And what I like the most is reality TV. Insert you eye-rolling here. Its fine.


I look forward the most to Tuesday night and "The Biggest Loser." It is a wonderful show.

I.Love.It.


And I love Bob and Gillian!!!

1 comment:

Amber + Joe said...

I am a TV junkie as well, but with the fights we've been having with Micah, I thought I should cut back myself. We actually just got rid of cable. I thought it would be awful but really wasn't so bad. We got a Bluray player for a Christmas gift & subscribed to Hulu Plus and Netflix through that. Hulu doesn't have all the shows (& I'm not sure about the Biggest Loser :) ), but they have a lot & get them the day after they air.