Monday, February 2, 2009

First Born

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born!Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? yes

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? yes

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was SUPER excited!!!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No way.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 23

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I took a pregnancy test… I had taken one a couple days before and it was negative. I took another one and it came out positive… I started freaking out!

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Well, it depends. My neighbor probably heard me, but the first person I actually told was Cameron, of course.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Of course

9. DUE DATE? 3/23/06

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I had all day sickness for about 7 months

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? In the beginning I craved egg rolls, and at the end I ate cereal and cold milk constantly

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Feeling yucky all day and having to deal with all the stupid people I had to talk to on the phone at work

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Before I found out I was having a boy I really wanted a girl… but when I found out it was a boy I was soooo excited. Little boys are the best!

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 30 or so

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, it was wonderful

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? No

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? At Women’s Hospital in Greensboro… the best place to have a baby

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? About 6

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Cameron

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Cameron, my mom, the doctor, and the nurse

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Epidural, baby!!!

25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 lbs. 7 oz.

26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? I was induced 6 days after my due date... on March 29, 2006

27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Jackson Caley Howard






I tag anyone who has a first-born and wants to play

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute! Jackson was the cutest little boy! It's amazing how quickly they grow up. We started a blog, check us out too!