Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Months...

Here we are again, another month later, and once again, I can't believe it. My baby girl is...

6 months old today!!!

She is growing like a weed, and just gets sweeter by the day. She loves to smile and laugh and play. She is rolling over from back to front and sitting on her own briefly. She still is not the best napper, but as sweet as she is, I absolutely cannot complain. She loves her paci, finally, and has just about perfected putting herself to sleep. She loves to take baths and loves eating!
We love this girl and all that she has added to our already blessed lives!

look at those cute little teeth!

is she not the cutest thing ever?!


being silly!

with her favorite big brother!

and just being her sweet, silly self!

I can't believe that 1/2 a year is gone already... we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday before we know it! I can't even imagine it!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cute little thing! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! Cute kiddos!!

Unknown said...

She is so sweet and adorable!!

Brooke said...

oh yess she is just so precious!

Brittany said...

I want to snuggle with her. She is sooo Cute!!!

Heather said...

She is just so gorgeous. What size clothes is she in? We bought her a gift back... a long time ago... but now I'm worried it will be too small.

Marti Family said...

She is such a cutie! I love the sunglasses pic! She almost makes me want to have a girl...almost! I just can't believe how smiley she is! I have never seen a happier baby!

Marti Family said...

She is such a cutie! I love the sunglasses pic! She almost makes me want to have a girl...almost! I just can't believe how smiley she is! I have never seen a happier baby!

Marti Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephanie howard said...

More then cute, adorable!

Kim said...

Oh, I can't wait for y'all to visit in April. I just want to eat her up. I'm so glad she's healthy. And when she's a teenager she certainly won't be complaining about being petite! As Shannon would say, she's so stinkin' cute!

Love and hugs,

Auntie Kimmy