Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bath-time Fun!!!

Kids are always so cute in the tub that I took the opportunity to take some pictures. It halped that Jackson loves to take baths so he was very happy and more than willing to smile for the camera! That is always a bonus!

Before you look at them... I am not trying to drown my child... she loves getting as deep down into the water as she possibly can, and I constatntly have to scoot her up in her little bath seat to keep her from drowning!


when I pulled her out she had a bubble goatee


she loves the tub as much as Jackson

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I gasped for air when I saw Caroline almost consumed with water!! Looks like they both love to take a bath. It must be a Howard thing. You know their Grandparents love a bath and lets not forget about their uncle!!!

Brooke said...

Wow yeah I was scared for a minute. Gosh Courtney what are you trying to do. But she is so precious. Looks like fun.