Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rain, Rain, go away!!!

Question: What happens when every day, all week has beautiful and sunny with temperatures in the seventies, you've put a (non-refundable) deposit on a shelter by a lake, with playground and all for your soon-to-be two year old's birthday party?

Answer: When Saturday comes, it will pour down rain, and be twenty degrees cooler than it has been all week, forcing the birthday party inside... all 30 people (if you've never seen my house, it is NOT a 30-person house)

Despite that small set-back, we had a really great time with all of our family, and a few good friends. We ordered pizza and ate cake, and had fun.
Once again, my beautiful cake!
Jackson, when he saw his CAR!!!!! cake
Mommy halping Jackson blow out his candles
Jackson playing with the remote control car he got from Amy.
Thank you to everyone who came, and everyone who made it fun, special day for my sweet baby, Jackson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW I wish I could have been there! By the way I can't believe how much Jackson looks like you in the picture where your blowing out the candles! CUTE!
See you soon,
Brooke