Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Drumroll, please!!!

So finally, after 20 weeks of waiting... now we know...














Have I mentioned, Im ECSTATIC!!!!

Do you see how her legs are curled up?! I was on the ultra-sound table for about 25 minutes before she would let us see what she was... talk about a drama queen!


sweet face!
This is a split-screen... on the left, just underneath the word "girl" there is a horizontal, straight white line, the line is where the penis would be if it was a boy.

On the right, the arrow is pointing to three little lines... thats her girl parts.

Have I mentioned I'm ECSTATIC!!!!


6 comments:

Wendi said...

I am so excited for you! Yay for all things pink and pretty!
Congratulations!!!

I have to know... did you make a cute little boy sign too? Was your sole purpose for doing this so you could post the picture on your blog? I thought so. I have us both signed up for the 12 step program.

Brittany said...

Ok so I know the post is about the baby but Courtney You look sooo cute. I would not have guessed 20 weeks in this picture and I have seen you in person. Amazing. Good job Cameron, a girl!!!

Wendi said...

Yes, I agree with Brittany. You do look amazing!

Shannon said...

I'm so excited! My mom said she'll be Caroline May. I am excited for that name because my youngest cousin on my dad's side was going to be named that, but he was a boy. :)

Howard Family said...

Yes, Wendi, I did do the sign just for my blog... had one for a boy, too. Also made two for Jackson... One siad, "I'm having a brother" and "I'm having a sister". He wouldn't hold his still for a picture, though.

Thank you everyone, I'm so excited!!!

Wendi said...

Thought so...but very clever!!!