Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day #9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most...

My mom!


My mom is my BFF. There was a time in my life that I'm not particularly proud of that she was not. I have always loved my mom and appreciated everything she did for me, but as a teenager, we did not get along. I was too wrapped up in my friends and everything else that I thought was important and I know now that she was only truing to do what was good for me and what was going to keep me safe and happy. She has always and I know that she will always do anything for me. She has seen me through every struggle and every happy time I've ever had. She has never strayed, and I am eternally grateful!

I love you mom!!!

1 comment:

Heather/Mom said...

Love you Bunny! Always. You weren't as bad as you think you were and I wish I really was as good as you think I am.