Monday, June 7, 2010

Brandi Carlile Weekend...

My dad came this weekend to ake us to a Brandi Carlile show.
All I have to say is, "thanks, Dad. I'll never be the same!"
It was a FANTASTIC show and we had so much fun just hanging out!
these are in Charlottesville before the show...



On top of the show, Charlottesville is a really cool place. I definitely want to go back.


Jackson took this picture of David and Leda on accident. I gotta say that I think I have a futute photographer on my hands.


And because I can't have a post without a cute picture of Caroline...



And now, the fabulousness that is Brandi Carlile...

3 comments:

Heather/Mom said...

Everyone looks like they had a great time! Love the picture of David and Leda taken by my Jackson.

Mom

Brooke said...

looks like fun!

Dad said...

Well, you know I had fun! It was fantastic to go on a little adventure, just hang out a bit, and then get blown away by the show!

Are we going to do it again in Oct?