Monday, November 23, 2009

SHe Keeps me on my Toes!

It's a good thing Caroline is so cute, because she is so naughty!!! She is constantly into things, up on things and making messes. She refuses to play with things... she wants to always be into something...


I was recently making brownies and I look over and this is what I see... she has pulled the cocoa off the counter and dumped it on herself. I was in the kitchen when this happened, and didn't even hear her. It earned her the nickname "Ninja monkey"



This is just a picture I snapped after she fell asleep in her booster... so cute


Caroline loves to climb up on to Jackson's top bunk and play with toys. Being up there is literally time she will be still and play. She gets up there all on her own and loves it. She was up there the other day and everything got really quiet. You guessed it,


She fell fast asleep on the top bunk!

One of my favorite things is that she LOVES to clean up. She will stop whatever she is doing if she sees us cleaning up to come help. This is not the best video, but she looks really cute and you get the idea.

5 comments:

Heather/Mom said...

Precious! Is Caroline going to be left-handed as well?

Marti Family said...

She is too funny!!! I love the nickname Ninja Monkey!!! So funny!!

Marti Family said...

She is too funny!!! I love the nickname Ninja Monkey!!! So funny!!

Marti Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

She is a cutie! Did she line all those trucks and cars up too?! What a good little helper you have!