Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

How grateful I am on this day for all my many blessings... both big and small!


Our fabulous day started with brunch with the Howards (and some Reeses too)

Then we made our way to David and Leda's new home where we had dinner with them, mom, and Leda's sister , Jenna and her family. And of course we had to take some family pictures...



I love Jackson's face in this one! Ha!



Me and my Mama!!!


my turkey cake... not my best, but I didn't have alot of time today! :) It sure was yummy, though!

I hope today was a happy day for your family as well!!!


2 comments:

Sawyers Family said...

Ok, that cake is so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Turkey! How did you do that?
The family pictures are great! Glad you guys had such a good Thanksgiving!

Brooke said...

ilove it! i think your cake looks too cute!