Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Worst Mother Ever

So I was making lunch today and of course the kids HAD o be in the kitchen with me and right under my feet. I was making under- the- broiler cheese sandwiches and was pulling the pan out of the oven. Caroline was directly to my right trying to pull something out from underneath the sink and Jackson was directly to my left messing with the microwave. I turned around to grab Caroline from pulling out the contents of the cabinet, with the pan still in my hand, and I grazed Jackson's cheek with it without realizing it until he started crying. I couldn't figure out what had happened until I looked at his cheek...

Hello, my name is Courtney and I burn my children with cookie sheets...

Poor thing!!!

2 comments:

Amber + Joe said...

I've knocked Micah over plenty of times turning around and he's right behind me ;) No worries...something worse will probably happen eventually :)

Kim said...

Your mom burned your cheek with the snap on an outfit after she had ironed it? Sound familiar? Guess it runs in the family.

love and hugs,

Auntie Kimmy