Monday, October 26, 2009

Do you notice anything different about her?

Other than the fact that she is getting cuter by the day?

Take a closer look...




That's right, Caroline's ears are pierced. After much debate, I finally decided to pierce her ears, after my wonderful Aunt Kerry offerred to pay for it as her birthday present. And let me tell you... I think she looks even cuter than I imagined she would.

I wondered for a while if I had missed my window of opportunity, because she is at the age where she would mess with them, and that I should have done it when she was a baby. But, other than the initial crying when it first happened (to say she was mad would be an understatement) I don't think she even knows they are pierced. She doesn't mess with them at all and she lets me clean her ears and turn the earrings without a problem.

Plus she looks adorable!

Did I mention how cute she looks?!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

oh yes! so cute! And her hair is darling too!

Erika said...

I have been wondering if I have missed my opportunity also. Since our girls are only about a month apart this post gives me hope. Where did you go?

Sawyers Family said...

I am surprised you did it! How fun. She looks beautiful! And I'm with Brooke, her hair is so cute, too!
See you tomorrow for school!

Unknown said...

SHe is so adorable!! Love the pierced ears!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I first noticed her hair and how cute and flippy it is getting...then I saw her ears! Very cute!