Monday, September 28, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

Yesterday, Cade and Brittany had their little baby boy!!!

Teagan Reese Haderlie
September 27, 2009 @ 12:02 pm
8 lbs. & 20 3/4 inches

There was little scare and Brittany had to have an emergency C-section, but mama and baby are both doing great. We were able to go to the hospital yestersday and see them.

They are not letting children under 18 into the hospital because of the swine flu so David and Leda watched the kids for us.
Oh my goodness, thereis nothing in the world like holding a sweet newborn baby!!!

I definitely got my baby fix!

Christal and me didn't fight over over him too much! Isn't he lucky to have such wonderful aunts?!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh thank you for posting a picture of Teagan! I have been so anxios to see him! how beautiful!

couponsmarts said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Thanks for posting!