Monday, July 13, 2009

We [heart] Chick-fil-a

July 10th is National Cow Appreciation Day... seriously!

We decided to dress up and celebrate the occassion... seriously!

Not just for the fun of it, but for free dinner. Hey, I;m not above free food! Chick-fil-a was giving away free meals (I'm talking your whole combo) if you came in dressed up as a cow. So we did...

and we got 2 kids meals and two combos... for FREE!!!

This picture is especially for the Howards... all the proof you need that Cameron did in fact participate.
Where were Ryland and Tyndall (Dad and Dianne's dogs) when I needed them?!
My kids wew totally in to it. Sears portrait studio was there taking pictures and they had two baby calves that the kids could pet. Even Jackson was all about wearing his cow ears and looking like cow. It was so cute!
I have to say that me cue girl was hit. Even the managers at Chick-fil-a took a picture of her butt.
We can't wait till next year... it was so much fun!


7 comments:

SD and EJ said...

That is so fun! And I have to say her butt is pretty darn cute!

Leda Johnson said...

I really cannot believe that Cameron participated...and he looks pretty excited about it too! ;)

Shannon said...

That is AWESOME! I'm sure Jackson was thrilled to go to chick-a-yay! :)

Brittany said...

You guys are too cute!! I heart Carolines Butt!!! Yeah for free food and cows!!

Jessica said...

This is way cute!!!!

Marti Family said...

Love it!!! So Adoreable!!!

Brooke said...

Silly people! I love it!